Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Dear Infinite Campus,

Dear Infinite Campus,
I hate you.
I hate your issues with Java, which often result in a failure to load.
I hate when you log me out for "being inactive" while I'm entering grades. (That's clearly being active, IC; what is up with that?)
I hate when you time out while posting attendance, which results in a phone call from the attendance secretary.
I hate when opening my gradebook inexplicably causes  Firefox to crash.
I hate when entire columns of grades simply vanish into cyberspace.
I hate that an entity that should simplify at least one aspect of my job frequently complicates my life instead.
I beg of you, IC, get your act together!
Sincerely,
A frustrated teacher who has been trying to update grades for four hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment